A programme which ranges from basic to the most specific subjects shown by frameworks and intervention contexts and types , with practical applicable subjects and electives.
In the first and second years of study
- You will attain a general background in Social Education (shown in yellow and green on the chart).
By the end of the 2nd year of study
- Covered the fundamentals, you will begin to study subjects specifically related to organising and implementing intervention in the field of Social Education (blue).
- In the third year, you will have the opportunity to do an internship in an external firm as well as study at another Spanish or foreign university.
In the 3rd and 4th years of study
- Emphasis is on electives which enable you to study different fields of Social Education intervention in depth and find out about future possibilities for postgraduate and specialist studies.
In the fourth year of study
- You will apply the knowledge you have acquired in the previous years as you undertake Internships II in the Undergraduate Final Year Project.