Graduates in Psychology can work as...
Advisors, guidance counsellors, group dynamizers, mediators or therapists for people of all ages in all types of environments.
- Health care services and centres: general and psychiatric hospitals, mental health centres, rehabilitation centres, primary health care centres, health and social sectors, geriatric units, children’s units, palliative care units, neurology and oncology units, psychological consultancy.
- Formal and informal educational centres, in positions related to child psychology and development and school psychology.
- Private or government community services: (Regional Council, Basque Government, City Council): Therapeutic projects, residences for minors and the elderly, shelters, youth services, attention to victims of abuse; services for the disabled.
- Firms and consultancies: occupational health and hazards, ergonomics, human resources, personnel selection and training, quality control, psychological well being, labour relations.
- Research and teaching: laboratories, universities.
- Sports, culture, tourism and leisure.
- Legal psychology: courts, tribunals, penitentiary institutions, police and the armed forces, centres for psychological assessment.
- Traffic psychology and security: Spanish Traffic Department, medical examination centres, insurance companies, driving schools.
- The media: advertising and marketing (tv, radio, the press…).