You will learn progressively: from the fundamentals, basic approaches to psychological processes or methodology to the evaluation and intervention phase in different fields of psychology.
The first year of study
- Provides students with a comprehensive view of the fundamentals of psychology, teaching them to understand the mental processes involved and the methodology that makes this discipline a science.
During the second year
- The subjects focus on setting the social foundations of behaviour, personality and the first contacts with diagnostic assessment. In the second year, you will have specific subjects such as development cooperation or social involvement and values. You will also have the opportunity to join the Honours Programme.
After the third year of study
- Having received a solid background and broad view of Psychology, you will be able to delve more deeply into Assessment and Intervention and begin to study subjects that are closely related to your area of interest.
- And if you want to broaden your horizons and go beyond borders, you will have the opportunity to spend an academic year at another Spanish or foreign university.
In the fourth year of study
- You will implement the knowledge you have acquired in the previous years as you undertake internships in different psychology centres. You will have your first experience with basic and applied research through the Undergraduate Final Year Project, focusing on one of our research team’s main areas.