This project is compulsory and must be defended before a board of examiners during the second semester of the fourth year. It is an ideal way in which to assess how well students have acquired the competences envisaged in the curriculum
Students must have passed, or at least enrolled in, all of the core and compulsory subjects.
The Undergraduate Final Year Project, carrying 6 ECTS, comprises a report or original study that students do under their faculty advisor's supervision.
The Faculty of Psychology and Education will determine the topics for these projects, in keeping with the key aspects of the Bachelor's degree programme in Physical Activity and Sports Science.
Examples of Undergraduate Final Year Projects
- Organising a sports event.
- Strategic planning for a soccer club.
- Comparison of regulations for group and individual sports.
- Proposal for organisation of a club to promote sports among persons with disabilities.
- Analysis of athletes’ performance in a track club.
- Alternative sports as a pedagogical aspect in the classroom.
- Monitoring the performance of users at a fitness club.