This postgraduate course is mainly designed for graduates in:
- Early childhood education
- Primary Education
- Social Education
- Occupational therapy
- Graduates from related disciplines who wish to specialise to work in the field of inclusive education and special educational needs, both in public and private bodies and non-governmental organisations.
The profile for graduates of the Master's degree in Special Educational Needs (diploma recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education) includes the following:
- High level specialist training in psychopedagogical intervention with special educational needs at schools.
- The ability to make efficient use of advanced methodological techniques and tools.
- A strong social commitment, high ethical standards and active engagement in educational inclusion.
- The ability to offer coordinated solutions for different educational needs.
- Take action based on quality and innovation.
- Show an interdisciplinary and holistic approach to intervention in gender-based violence that takes into account the numerous factors which impact educational needs.