The main aim of this postgraduate course is to offer interdisciplinary advanced training to ensure quality inclusive education in our educational system for students with special educational needs.
The aim is to train professionals who are:
- Highly specialised in psychopedagogical intervention in the field of special educational needs.
- Capable of using advanced methodological techniques and tools.
- Socially committed, with high ethical standards, and actively involved in continuing their training.
- Capable of providing coordinated responses to social needs.
- Driven in their actions by quality and innovation criteria.
- With an interdisciplinary and holistic approach that takes into account the numerous factors that have a bearing on social demands.
This Master’s course is fully focused on professional practice.
It mainly seeks to equip students with in key concepts, methods and tools to respond to the many practical issues that may arise from providing adequate care to students with special educational needs.
Therefore, part of this postgraduate course is focused on two external internships (practicum), worth 15 ECTS credits each.