Participants on the Master’s programme undertake supervised internships (24 ECTs / 600 hours), which will enable them to:
- Acquire specific professional skills in the field of psychological intervention in social contexts.
- Apply and integrate the acquired competences during the course.
- External internships I (first semester)
- External internships II (second semester)
- External Internships III (third semester). Students may do External Internship III at one of our international partner universities.