Internships (18 ECTS credits) give students the chance for training as they carry out tasks and duties, thus developing professional competences (skills, attitudes and aptitudes).
Students acquire the following specific competences listed below in terms of learning outcomes:
- Learn and apply neuropsychology assessment techniques under supervision.
- Design neuropsychology assessment of cognitive functions in persons with psychiatric and neurological illnesses and establish their relationship with the patient’s degree of disability.
- Write neuropsychological reports in the proper register and format and effectively communicate the results to the recipients.
- Select and apply intervention techniques to fit different needs.
- Join in the work dynamics at the internship centre and perform the role assigned in therapeutic processes.
- Participate in analysis and discussion of cases.