This double Bachelor’s degree leads to two official specialisms (one per programme):
- Physical Activity/Sports Education (Bachelor’s degree in Physical Activity and Sports Science)
- Physical Education (Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education
Physical Activity/Sports Education (Bachelor’s degree in Physical Activity and Sports Science)
This specialism centres on ensuring that students learn the fundamentals of teaching and education in the field of sports and physical activities.
- You will learn the fundamentals of teaching-learning physical activity and sport from an educational approach.
- You will acquire in-depth knowledge of the theoretical-practical aspects of different scopes of education.
- You will learn how to promote physical activity projects, during and after class hours, fostering healthy, long-lasting habits as a means to ensure a better quality of life.
Physical Education (Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education)
The concentration in Physical Education provides the necessary skills to teach Physical Education subject in Primary Education.
You will learn the needed knowledge about:
- The teaching of Physical Education.
- The body and sport (mobility, corporeality, games and sports , etc.).