Admission and enrolment
Students are required to enrol in the four subjects that form the Mediation programme. The enrolment period is from November 2018 to 7 January 2019.
The enrolment process is shown below:
1. Print this form.
2. Mark the “non-degree student” option and fill in the form with the Family Mediation programme modules:
- Module 1: Psychological Intervention in Legal Contexts I
- Module 2: Resolution Strategies in Interpersonal and Intergroup Conflicts
- Module 3: Psychological Intervention in Family Contexts II
- Module 4: Family Mediation Internship
3. Request an appointment with Pedro Fernández de Larrinoa, Director of the Master’s degree programme in Social Intervention Psychology, who must sign the form.
4. Request an appointment with Leire Iriarte, coordinator of the Mediation Programme, for an admissions interview.
5. Hand in these forms at the General Secretariat. You must also present the documents providing proof that you meet the requirements to enter Master’s degree programmes.